For a Christmas present last year, Tony gave me two fondue pots and I've been wanting to have a get together ever since. Last night I finally got around to hosting a girl's chocolate fondue night and I'm so glad I did. It was so much fun!
The six of us spent the night around the table talking and sampling different desserts. We had quite the table spread--fresh pineapple, strawberries, bananas, rice krispie treats, cream puffs, marshmallows, shortbread cookies and of course lots and lots of chocolate for dipping.
I laughed harder than I have in a long time. We had so much fun! I can't wait to do it again.
2 comments:
Um, yeah next time remind me not to be the center of the photo mk? Nastiness. Tomorrow I start walking again! Lol. It was a great night and fun to laugh with each other. Can't wait until we do it again! :D
I LOVE fondue... especially chocolate! Jim is not a fan, so I get to make it once a year it seems like... but a girls party sounds delightfully fun!!
Post a Comment