Peter got to join us and I don't think he had any complaints :)
We picked up dessert from the Cheesecake Factory and brought it back to the room.
It had been a crazy 6 weeks since having Peter and a night away was much needed. It was great to relax and not only have time together, but also time with just Peter! I'm usually the one feeding and taking care of Peter since the boys want to wrestle their daddy as soon as he gets home from work. It was good for Tony & Peter to have their own special time together.
Tony is such a great dad
The next morning we walked a few blocks to Gourmandise for breakfast. We both decided that if we didn't have kids we would live in the middle of a city. We had so much fun! It was a really fun way to celebrate his birthday.
Tony is such a great husband and I'm lucky to have him!
baby feet and spider-man socks
I love you, Tony!
No comments:
Post a Comment