Monday, September 20, 2010

All About Charlie

This post is all about Charlie.
My heart just aches when I see this kid...he is such a sweetie.  I love having a boy. 

He is very much a mama's boy, but he loves his daddy too.
He still loves to play rough with dad and I doubt that will ever change. They chase each other around the family room and wrestle everywhere.  It's a bit of a mad house after dad gets home.


Favorite foods: yogurt, string cheese, fruit, noodles with spaghetti sauce, sweets, cheerios
He loves to read stories.

He loves to drag clothes and dish towels around the house.
He loves bath time.  He walks all around the tub and likes to knock everything over.
He has the cutest buns.
Don't you agree? :)

He likes dogs.
It just started that every time he's in a bathroom he's trying to put something in the toilet.
He says mama, dad, whoa and makes a barking noise when we read his puppy book

He loves to be chased.
He doesn't like to get dressed and often runs away when he knows it's coming.
He is a good sleeper (remember my past posts about that?)  He puts himself to sleep every nap and night!


We just started watching TV and he enjoys little bits of Sesame Street and Dinosaur Train.
He's always trying to get into the fridge.
He enjoys walks.
He sleeps with his froggy, a blanket and pacifier.
He is very vocal and jabbers all day.
He enjoys being the loud one and has a hard time when we're with a bunch of kids/people being loud.

He loves to get into the dishwasher-- he rushes towards it if he hears it opening.
He is a great walker!  Most of the time he's running more than walking. 



Nicknames: Charlie Brown, Mr. Brown, sometimes Chuck but I try to discourage that :)

Can you believe he's almost one?! 

8 comments:

wende said...

charlie is a dream.
i love that baby boy!
this post is going to make your parents want to hop on a plane today!

audrey said...

oh my goodness megs, you make me so excited to have a boy!! i love hearing about charlie and the things he's doing! and yep, cutest buns ever :)

patsy said...

wende is so right!
How I wish I could be there... just for a day or two!!! is that too much to ask?

Oh I love this boy!
You are tony are great parents...

p.s. love the buns :)

John n Shannon said...

Baby behinds are sooo fun to squeeze and chase and take pictures of. Addison is also in love with carrying clothes around the house - what is it with that? Can't wait till he turns 1!

Kristy said...

Such cute cute pictures!! I love the one of you and him. Charlie is getting so big he looks like a toddler now not a baby.

I can't believe it has almost been a year!! When you are a Mom time really does just fly by!

Mandy said...

He is SUCH a sweetheart. You are lucky. And clearly he is lucky to have you as a mom!

Sara said...

Hey you, I'd love for you to keep reading my blog...but i need your email address!

Louisa said...

I love the picture where it looks like he's asleep on his food. All of them are so adorable though. I can't believe how blonde he is now! Wow-- you sure have a cute kid!