Thanks to Tony & Charlie, I've had a GREAT mothers day.
We went on a little picnic for lunch today. It was a little cooler than usual so we bundled up a bit.
Charlie started crawling this weekend! Our lives have changed forever!
I have two great examples of motherhood. My mom and my mother-in-law. My mom has taught me practically everything I know. I hope to be as great of a homemaker as she is!
My mother-in-law raised a great son and she is visiting this week! We are so excited!
I love being a mom. Some days are hard but it's all so rewarding.
Tony and I make a great team. I don't think I could do anything without him.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
My mother-in-law raised a great son and she is visiting this week! We are so excited!
I love being a mom. Some days are hard but it's all so rewarding.
Tony and I make a great team. I don't think I could do anything without him.
Happy Mother's Day everyone!
4 comments:
Meg- you are the BEST!
I'm so glad you had a wonderful mother's day- that tony-- he is a keeper!!!!
thanks for making me a grandma to the cutest, sweetest, smartest little guy ever... NO I AM NOT PREJUDICE- it's a fact- he IS the cutest thing ever!
Your Mom is right....Charlie is definitely a cutie! I love that hat on him - makes it look like he's wearing a little doo-rag on his head. Adorable. Glad to hear you enjoyed your first official Mother's Day!
Your mom will be so glad to see this post! I can't believe Charlie is crawling...you're right nothing is going to be the same!
I can't get over how adorable your Charlie is! And have I told you I love his name? I love picnics too- that looks like such a great way to spend your day. Happy belated Mother's Day!
Post a Comment