Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Peek Into Our Place

Here's a few pictures of our NEW apartment. We're still in the process of hanging things up on the walls and things like that, but this is it!
This is our master bathroom. Notice the red polka dot
ted shower curtain--it's one of my favorite things in our apartment. You can't tell how adorable it is in this picture, but seriously, I love it.

This is our family room.
This is our kitchen

The kitchen keeps going, turn right and there we have a fridge and shelves. Off of that there's this great room with a washer and dryer along with our beginnings of our food storage.

We have a spare room and bathroom, but the bathroom isn't exciting so here is the spare room! We have Tony's desk, my craft table and pretty much the other random things that we own. Like the lovely multi-color dresser, my old bed, etc. This is my favorite room because I can work on projects and leave them there. Right now I'm painting Valentine's Day decorations! Pictures to come :)

Our bedroom


There you have it! Those are the pictures I have taken so far.
We really enjoy it and I'm having a blast making things to hang on the walls and spice up the place!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

red sheets.. thats sexy! okay now i will post photos of my apartment!

Hailey said...

wow megs! so so cute! you are the greatest homemaker. :D my (i mean your) bed looks great in your spare room. sniff. . . naw! your apartment is adorable :)

patsy said...

cute apartment!

It's so nice to see what it's like

Katie and Clark said...

It looks so nice! I'm jealous you're all moved in, we may be moving soon and I'm not looking forward to it!

The Sohm's said...

Yeah that looks so cute and cozy. Love it!