Saturday, November 5, 2011

Halloween

 Charlie trunk or treating with his buddies

We celebrated Halloween multiple times before the actual day.  We went trick or treating at daddy's work and at our ward's trunk or treat activity!  Charlie had trick or treating down by the time the actual holiday rolled around. 
 Our little monkey

Joey was just the cutest little monkey around!  Funny thing about Joey's costume: Charlie wore that costume last year when he was a year old.  Here is Joey wearing it at four months.  Charlie was so little!  These boys are growing up too fast. Charlie loved being in his dragon costume.  He was annoyed at first, but as soon as he saw his reflection in a mirror he was roaring and growling at everything.

 leaving for trick or treating

On Halloween night, Charlie was ready for round three!  He and daddy left together while Joey and I stayed home to pass out candy.  

Joey and I on Halloween night

Charlie came back, dragging his bucket, in the best of spirits. We dumped out the contents and he examined every piece.  Isn't that the best part of Halloween? 



HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

3 comments:

Louisa said...

Did you eat any of his candy? I can't lie... when Lila starts trick-or-treating I'm charging her a tax where I get to pick any piece of her candy. Mean, right? :)

patsy said...

love love love this!!

The video is so precious- but that last picture is dang cute!

Charlie hawled in the candy- holy moley!!!
I guess that's what happens when you are a cutie pie

Meg + Taylor said...

I agree with your mom--I LOVE that last picture! So cute. Tony included :)