I am getting our tree tomorrow and I CANNOT wait! I love Christmas! And I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Time is going by too fast. You'll have to tell me where your aunt got those Max pj's so that I can get them for my nephew Max for Christmas. They are so cute! Miss ya Megs! I think you and Tony need to take a vacation out to San Francisco soon :)
4 comments:
Cutest pajamas ever! :) And I love your nativity! Your house looks so good!
I am getting our tree tomorrow and I CANNOT wait! I love Christmas! And I can't believe how big your boys are getting! Time is going by too fast. You'll have to tell me where your aunt got those Max pj's so that I can get them for my nephew Max for Christmas. They are so cute! Miss ya Megs! I think you and Tony need to take a vacation out to San Francisco soon :)
I love this!
I need to get our advent calendar up asap!!
The 5th picture down- so cute how both boys are looking at the tree.
Wow- they are getting so big!
I love coming back to these pictures. miss you today!
do you want me to order some stockings for the boys from PB kids?
Post a Comment