Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Family Pictures October 2011

Two weeks ago we had a morning family photo shoot.  It was on one of our cold days and there was frost on the ground when we woke up.  Needless to say, we were all a little bit chilly that morning, but we still got a bunch of great pictures!  Here are some of my favorites...

Favorite Charlie pictures


Favorite Joey pictures




Favorite couple pictures


Favorite family pictures




I'm excited to start filling our frames with pictures of our family of four, not three!

10 comments:

Meg + Taylor said...

I love, love, love those pictures! You are soooo photogenic :)

The Andreasens said...

Oh my gosh those are such great pictures!!! I love the one where you and Tony are kissing and you each have a kid in your arms. So cute!

Laura said...

I love every single one of these!! You all look fabulous. gosh you have cute kids

Louisa said...

So beautiful! I love them all!

patsy said...

I have been trying all day to get on here & see these!!!
I love them all so much- dang. Do you think the other kids would feel bad if pictures of you guys were all over the house??
:)

I will pick one, I will- somehow!!!

patsy said...

I have been trying all day to get on here & see these!!!
I love them all so much- dang. Do you think the other kids would feel bad if pictures of you guys were all over the house??
:)

I will pick one, I will- somehow!!!

audrey said...

I love love love them! What a perfect little family you have!

patsy said...

it's official...
I just can't decide!!

-sigh-
Maybe you should decide which ones you want us to look at all the time? I'm lame
I know

chloe said...

Oh my! these are soooooo cute!! Megan you look so amazingly beautiful, Tony is so handsome and charlie and joey just look soooooo cute!!! Love these!

Clark and Katie said...

Joey looks JUST like your dad megs. I can't believe it!