Some of the trip's highlights
Charlie & Uncle Trent
my beautiful sisters-Chloe & Hailey
Even Uncle Jack came up from BYU!
Tony and I got to take him out for ice cream down in Provo one night. We love you Jack.
hanging with Nana
My cousin's son Johnny & Joey--they are a month apart
Uncle Brian & Charlie
Joey & Papa
I was so excited because I was able to go to my sister in law's baby shower! She is due with twins in two weeks. We are so excited for them!
Brittany, mom, Laura, me, Chloe & Brittany
I got to see some of my sweet friends too.
The Johnson family.
Their son, Sam, came home from his mission while we were there!
Emily, Heather & Brooke--college roommate reunion over breakfast.
so sad this picture is a little blurry...
I also got to meet up with Katie Brammer & Berkeley Kershisnik. It was great seeing some old friends.
While I did miss our Arkansas weather, the boys had a great time in the snow! While Tony was with us, he and the boys played outside.
We got lucky on the flight back. Joey slept in his carseat all but the last 30 minutes (don't worry, he screamed enough then to make up for his time sleeping) & Charlie got his own row because the plane was almost empty. We were sure happy to see daddy when we got off the plane.
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a fun time. I don't miss that Utah snow though :) And you are so photogenic Megs! One pretty mommy.
Post a Comment